World Food India 2017
Interested in meeting Danish solutions in the Indian market for food and food tech?
Then join the Danish delegation to World Food India taking place in New Delhi from 2-5 November 2017.
The Danish delegation will be headed by Minister for Environment and Food Mr. Esben Lunde Larsen. During the visit to Denmark by Minister for Food Processing Industries Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Denmark was invited to attend World Food India as Partner Country. The Minister emphasized that there is a huge potential for boosting the value adding in the India food industry as Denmark can provide many of the technologies needed.
The programme and content is organised in co-operation with the Embassy and secures participation to India’s most important food event ‘World Food India 2017’.
Focus is on segments such as food ingredients and additives, food processing cultures and enzymes production, animal feed, innovative food products, farmer equipment/ processing equipment, cold chain solutions, food safety and testing diagnostics, genetics, and final food production.
The Danish delegation is led and organised by The Danish Agriculture & Food Council (DAFC), the Confederation of Danish Industry and the Embassy of Denmark in India.
Meet a broad range of Danish representatives
• AAK Denmark
• A.P. Møller-Mærsk A/S
• Aasted ApS
• Carlsberg Group
• Chr. Hansen
• Danfoss A/S
• European Protein
• FOSS Analytical A/S
• GC Rieber Compact A/S
• Gea Process Engeneering A/S
• Mille Food A/S
• Novozymes A/S
• Orana A/S
• Viking Genetics Fmba
• EKF Denmark’s Export Credit Agency
• Food Nation
• Indian Danish Chamber of Commerce
• Investment Fund for Developing Countries (IFU)
• Roskilde University, Dep. of Social Sciences and Business
• Confederation of Danish Industry
• Danish Agriculture & Food Council
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
• The Ministry of Environment and Food of Denmark
• The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration